Friday, May 5, 2023

My Recent Articles: 27 Ways Mets Can Improve, Bijan Robinson, Top 100 Fantasy OF & More!

 

Photo Credit: The Morganton News Herald

Ya'll know I've been busy as ever, writing for Razzball, FanSided and Recruit Certified! Don't forget to check out my full archive of articles and podcasts, right here

ICYMI, here's a summary of my recent work - don't miss an update or article! 

1. Via FanSided: 27 Ways the Crappy Mets Can Potentially Improve their Team, right here

2. Via Razzball: My Top 100 MLB Fantasy Outfielders for the rest of the season, right here

3. Via Recruit Certified: My Official Scouting Report of QB Tyler Travers, right here

4. Via FanSided: What the Mets' Batting Order SHOULD Be (Buck Showalter Stinks), right here

5. Via Razzball: Fantasy Analysis of Landing Spots for Rookie QBs, right here

6. Via FanSided: Should Bijan Robinson Already Be a Top 5 Fantasy RB? Right here

7. Via Recruit Certified: My Official Scouting Report of WR Chris Davis, right here

8. Via FanSided: How High Can the Jets' Offense Fly with Aaron Rodgers? right here

Please enjoy all of my fresh, new content! As always, please feel free to engage sports debate with me @LegendSports7 on Twitter. I sincerely hope to see you there! 

John Frascella is a published sports author and professional sports writer for Razzball, FanSided and Recruit Certified. Follow him on Twitter @LegendSports7 for all things NFL, NBA, MLB and football scouting throughout the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment