Friday, October 7, 2022

The Ultimate John Frascella NFL Insider Archive! Articles & Podcasts from Bleacher Report, Razzball, FanSided & Many More!

The John Frascella Sports Team in Action

As I rapidly approach 17,000 Followers on X @NFLFrascella - thank you all so much! - I figured it was time to get all of my writing and articles under one roof. 

Perhaps most importantly, my NFL Insider work is really taking off! I've been working as an NFL Insider since 2019, but my scoops and workload have REALLY picked up in 2023 and 2024. More on that below. 

Without further ado, here's my archive - including NFL, NBA and MLB content - from Razzball, Bleacher Report, FanSided, RotoWire and more! 

NFL INSIDER

I've been getting an awful lot of NFL scoops, lately! Here are articles and clips about my coverage and stories: 

1. Essentially Sports covering my Mason Rudolph scoop 

2. Behind the Steel Curtain on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage 

3. Next Impulse Sports on my JJ McCarthy to Giants coverage 

4. Red Bluff Daily News on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage 

5. MSN on my Mason Rudolph scoop 

6. SportsKeeda on my Brandon Aiyuk scoop 

7. HipToro on my Brandon Aiyuk scoop 

8. HipToro 2nd piece on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage 

9. Sports Illustrated on my Brandon Aiyuk scoop 

10. MSN on my JJ McCarthy to Giants possibility 

11. Essentially Sports on my Chargers Offense coverage 

12. Outkick on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage 

13. Essentially Sports on my Caleb Williams coverage

14. Essentially Sports on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

15. Essentially Sports on my Kenny Pickett Russell Wilson Steelers Bombshell 

16. Athlon Sports on my Cleveland Browns coverage 

17. NBC Sports on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

18. ClutchPoints on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

19. The Spun on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

20. Total Pro Sports on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

21. Reddit on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

22. 247 Sports on my Steelers bombshell 

23. The Vacaville Reporter on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

24. Next Impulse Sports on my JJ McCarthy to Giants possibility 

25. Daily Mail on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

26. NESN on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

27. 49ers WebZone on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

28. Last Word on Sports on my Franchise Quarterback coverage 

29. Mass Live on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

30. News 5 WKRG on my Calvin Ridley coverage 

31. On3 on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage 

32. Behind the Steel Curtain on Aiyuk's agent 

33. Yardbarker on my JJ McCarthy to Giants stuff 

34. The Spun on NFL Christmas Day Scheduling 

35. The Comeback on my Lamar Jackson coverage

36. Falcons Wire on my Bill Belichick coverage 

37. Last Word on Sports on Jets possible interest in Aiyuk

38. Gridiron Heroics on my Giants coverage 

39. NBC Sports on my Aaron Rodgers coverage 

40. BroBible on my Jets coverage 

41. Arrowhead Addict on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

42. NFL Draft Diamonds on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage 

43. Niners Nation on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage

44. Yahoo Sports on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage 

45. Sportsnaut on my Giants McCarthy coverage 

46. Yardbarker on my Aiyuk coverage 

47. The Comeback on my Carson Wentz coverage 

48. Chat Sports on my Brandon Aiyuk coverage 

49. Empire Sports on my Aiyuk coverage 

50. Sports Illustrated on Aiyuk's agent 

RAZZBALL

My recent work was as a sports writer at Razzball, where I covered the NFL, NBA and MLB. All things sports, really! 

John Frascella's Razzball Archive: NFL

John Frascella's Razzball Archive: NBA

John Frascella's Razzball Archive: MLB

FANSIDED

I am also currently writing for FanSided, where I cover the MLB (specifically the Mets), NFL and NBA. 

John Frascella's FanSided Archive

RECRUIT CERTIFIED 

I am also currently writing for Recruit Certified, where I evaluate some of the best young football players in our nation with phenomenal Coach Jason Williams. 

John Frascella's Recruit Certified Archive

AARON TORRES ONLINE

I've been working with Aaron Torres for many years - dating all the way back to our days on the UCONN campus - on the NFL, NBA, MLB and more. Check out my Archive, here: 

1. My NBA Top 50 Players of All Time (No. 1 through No. 15)

2. My NBA Top 50 Players of All Time (No. 16 through No. 30)

3. My NBA Top 50 Players of All Time (No. 31 through No. 50)

4. My NBA Top 10 Point Guards of All Time

5. My 2022 NFL Draft Report Cards

6. Why and How Buck Showalter was Overrated Early in Mets Season 

7. Why the Jets Offseason Can't Hide Zach Wilson's Shortcomings 

8. My NBA Top 10 Players

9. Why Aaron Donald is Overrated

10. My NFL Team Defense Power Rankings

11. My NFL Quarterback Power Rankings

12. My NFL Team Power Rankings

13. My NFL Week 3 Waiver Wire Pickups

14. My NFL Rookie Quarterback Breakdown

15. My NFL Fantasy Pickups Right Before Week 1

16. My NFL Week 1 Team Power Rankings

17. My NFL Rookie Analysis Before Week 1

18. Fantasy Football Breakout WR: Michael Pittman Jr. 

19. Fantasy Football Breakout RB: Mike Davis

20. Fantasy Football Breakout TE: Anthony Firkser

21. Fantasy Football RB Sleepers

22. Fantasy Football WR Sleepers

23. Fantasy Football TE Sleepers

24. Fantasy Football: Dominating Different Formats, Part I

25. Fantasy Football: Dominating Different Formats, Part II

26. Fantasy Football RB Busts

27. NFL Free Agency Report Cards, NFC East

28. NFL Free Agency Report Cards, AFC West

29. NFL Free Agency Report Cards, AFC East

30. NBA DFS Plays: March 2021

31. NBA DFS Plays: February 2021

32. NBA DFS Plays: First Edition 2021

33. Fantasy Football: Week 16 Waiver Wire Pickups

34. Fantasy Football: Week 15 Waiver Wire Pickups

35. Fantasy Football: Week 14 Waiver Wire Pickups

36. Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Pickups

37. Fantasy Football: Week 12 Waiver Wire Pickups

38. Fantasy Football: Week 11 Waiver Wire Pickups

39. Fantasy Football: Week 10 Waiver Wire Pickups

40. Fantasy Football: Week 9 Waiver Wire Pickups

41. Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickups

42. Fantasy Football: Week 7 Waiver Wire Pickups

43. Fantasy Football: Week 6 Waiver Wire Pickups

44. Fantasy Football: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickups

45. Fantasy Football: Week 4 Waiver Wire Pickups

46. Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire Pickups

47. Fantasy Football: Week 2 Waiver Wire Pickups

48. Fantasy Football Busts for 2022

49. Fantasy Football Sleepers for 2022

50. ICYMI: John Frascella Fights Daniel Negreanu

BLEACHER REPORT

1. LeBron James: A Truly Enigmatic Sports Superstar

2. Moneyball: The Art of Losing With Style in MLB

3. Jets Defeat Bengals in NFL Playoffs

4. My Sorry Life as a Sports Fan

5. New York Mets: Sign Holliday or Bay?

6. Omar Minaya and Jerry Manuel Kill the Mets' Chances

7. Why I Hate My Favorite Team: The Mets

8. 2010 MLB Predictions: AL Central

9. The Little Things Matter: The Story of Luis Castillo

10. 2011 MLB Predictions: NL East

11. The NBA's Top 10 Point Guards

12. New York Knicks Win their Fifth in a Row 

13. The Scrappy Success of the Grizzlies and Hornets

14. Tony Parker: The Most Underrated Player in the NBA

15. The Sad Story of Neglected Superstar Carlos Beltran

16. Why Aren't the Mets Interested in Jon Garland?

17. The NFL's Top 100 Players

18. Is Pau Gasol the Best Big Man in the NBA?

19. Why the Jets should have taken a WR in the 1st round 

ROTOWIRE

1. Fantasy Basketball Team Preview: 2008 Los Angeles Lakers

2. Fantasy Basketball Team Preview: 2008 Milwaukee Bucks

MSN (MICROSOFT NETWORK)

1. Why the Nuggets will be too much for the Heat to handle 

2. 27 Ways the Mets Could Improve Their Performance

3. Why Harden, Durant and Kyrie Were Better Off in Brooklyn

4. MLB World Reacts to Ohtani to Mets Trade Proposal

5. Potential Trade Targets for the Mets

PODCASTS - FANTASY IMPACT TODAY

1. Fantasy Impact Today: Quarterbacks & Conspiracies

2. Fantasy Impact Today: NBA DFS & Brooklyn Nets' Outlook

3. Fantasy Impact Today: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl Predictions

4. Fantasy Impact Today: AFC & NFC Championship Games

5. Fantasy Impact Today: Talkin' Eagles with Brenden Deeg @BrendenDeeg_

6. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Wild Card Weekend

7. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 16 Picks Against the Spread

8. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 14 Picks Against the Spread

9. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 13 Picks Against the Spread

10. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 12 Picks Against the Spread

11. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 11 Picks Against the Spread

12. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 10 Picks Against the Spread

13. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 9 Picks Against the Spread

14. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 8 Picks Against the Spread

15. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 7 Picks Against the Spread

16. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 6 Picks Against the Spread

17. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 5 Picks Against the Spread

18. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 4 Picks Against the Spread

19. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL Week 1 Picks Against the Spread

20. Fantasy Impact Today: NFL DFS Plays of the Week

21. Fantasy Impact Today: "Cut Day" in the NFL

22. Fantasy Impact Today: John, Wes and JB Square Off in Bestball Draft

23. Fantasy Impact Today: Vegas' NFL Preseason Win Totals 

24. Fantasy Impact Today: Sleepers for the NFL Fantasy Season

25. Fantasy Impact Today: Breaking Down Fantasy Football TEs

26. Fantasy Impact Today: The NBA's Top 50 Players

27. Fantasy Impact Today: Breaking Down Fantasy Fantasy Football WRs (AFC)

28. Fantasy Impact Today: Breaking Down Fantasy Football RBs

29. Fantasy Impact Today: Breaking Down Fantasy Football WRs (NFC)

PODCASTS - PICKIN' PIGSKIN WINNERS

1. 2021: NFL Week 6 Picks Against the Spread

2. 2021: NFL Week 5 Picks Against the Spread

3. 2021: NFL Week 4 Picks Against the Spread

4. 2021: NFL Week 3 Picks Against the Spread

5. 2021: NFL Week 2 Picks Against the Spread

6. 2021: NFL Week 1 Picks Against the Spread

7. 2021: Vegas' AFC Over/Under Win Totals

8. 2021: Vegas NFC Over/Under Win Totals

9. Pickin' Pigskin Winners - Frascella's Initial Promo

OTHER PODCAST APPEARANCES

1. Aaron Torres Sports Podcast (2020): John Talks Fantasy Football

2. Aaron Torres Sports Podcast (2021): John Previews the NFL Season

3. The DFS Docket (2020): Fantasy Preview of the AFC East

4. The DFS Docket (2020): Mock Draft with John, Abe, Josh and Beastie

5. The DFS Docket (2020): NFL DFS Plays and Marc Saulino from Statement Games

6. JJ Talks Podcast (2020): Talkin' Football, Baseball and Sports Journalism

7. October 2021: Talkin' Property Taxes on Long Island Home

8. February 2022: Again Talkin' Property Taxes on Long Island Home

RADIO APPEARANCES

1. 2021: Week 3 Fantasy on Bison 1660 Radio

2. 2021: NFL Preseason Fantasy Chat on Bison 1660 Radio

3. 2021: Aaron Donald Debate on Bison 1660 Radio

4. 2020: Fantasy Football Playoffs on Bison 1660 Radio

5. 2020: Fantasy Football Weekly Strategy on Bison 1660 Radio

6. 2020: More Fantasy Football on Bison Radio

7. 2020: Even more Fantasy Football on Bison Radio

8. 2020: Vikings Fantasy Footballers on Bison

9. 2009: Fenway West Talking About My Theo Epstein Book

BOOKS AND MEDIA COVERAGE

1. My Theo Epstein Book on Amazon

2. My Author Profile on Amazon

3. Review of my book in The Sports Daily

4. Review of my book on Bleacher Report

5. Review of my book on Section 36

6. My book on Wikipedia

7. Review of my book in The Middletown Press

8. Review of my book in The Times Argus

9. Coverage of my book in The Hartford Courant

10. Coverage of my book in The Standard-Times: SouthCoastToday

MENTIONS IN OTHER ARTICLES

1. My Nana Turns 100 Years Old! 

2. Talking Geno Smith on Seahawks Wire

3. Talking Jaguars' Draft on 247 Sports

4. Talking LaMelo Ball on The Sports Rush

5. Talking Lamar Jackson on The Comeback

6. Talking Yu Darvish on Sports Keeda 

7. Talking Tyreek Hill on Essentially Sports 

8. Talking Pat Mahomes on Sports Keeda 

9. Talking Josh Allen on Essentially Sports

10. Talking Shohei Ohtani and Mike Trout on Essentially Sports

11. Talking Pat Mahomes and LeBron James on Essentially Sports

12. Talking Stephon Gilmore on Mass Live 

13. Talking Elijah Moore on Sports Keeda 

14. Talking Geno Smith on Yahoo Sports

15. Talking World Baseball Classic on Sports Keeda

16. Talking Team Japan in WBC on Sports Keeda

17. Talking Ha-Seong Kim on CBS

18. Talking Lamar Jackson on Essentially Sports

19. Talking Los Angeles Dodgers on Bro Bible 

20. Talking Josh Hader on Sports Keeda

21. Talking Sean McVay on The Comeback

22. Talking Brandon Nimmo and Edwin Diaz on The Comeback

23. Talking Brian Hoyer on The Comeback

24. Talking Tony Pollard on The Comeback

25. Talking One and Done Rule on Sports Zion

26. Talking Aaron Rodgers to the Jets on Sports Keeda

27. Talking LeBron James vs. Steph Curry on Sports Keeda 

28. Talking 2023 Jets' Draft on Bleacher Report

29. Talking Quentin Johnston on Bro Bible 

30. Talking Kyrie Irving on Essentially Sports

31. Talking 2023 NFL Draft on The Comeback

32. Talking Jimmy Butler on Sports Keeda

33. Talking NFL Christmas Games on The Spun

34. Talking Frank Vogel on Clutch Points

35. Talking Durant, Kyrie and Harden on Yahoo Sports

36. Talking Controversial Boxing Decisions on The Comeback

37. Talking Mets Management Issues on News Break

38. Talking Devin Asiasi and Bill Belichick on NESN

39. Talking Dillon Brooks on Larry Brown Sports

40. Talking Freddie Freeman on First Sportz

41. Talking David Peterson on Flip Board

42. Talking NBA In-Season Tournament on The Cold Wire

43. Talking Max Strus on The Cold Wire

44. Talking Matisse Thybulle on Trends Map

45. Talking Eduardo Escobar and Shohei Ohtani on Bleacher Nation

46. Talking Victor Wembanyama on Parlons Basket

47. Talking Bob Myers on The Spun

48. Talking Ha-Seong Kim on Fox 5

49. Talking Gary Sanchez on The Comeback

BLOGS AND ARCHIVES

1. My blog at New York Mets News. com 

2. My old blog entitled JFro Journalism

3. Another old blog entitled JFro Sports Journalism and Lists

4. My current and best blog right here at John Frascella Sports & Movies

5. My movie reviews at IMDb under jfmvp

TWITTER (X) ACCOUNT

@NFLFrascella

Now you can read through my stuff and say... JOHN, I TOLD YOU YOU WERE WRONG! 

John Frascella is an NFL Insider and published sports author. Follow him on X @NFLFrascella for all things sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment