Monday, April 3, 2023

The Top 20 Pitchers I've Seen in My Lifetime: Pedro & Randy Lead the Way

 

Photo Credit: Charles Krupa, Associated Press 

I've seen so many lights-out pitchers in my lifetime! My original list and post can be found @LegendSports7 on Twitter. Here's the list for the blog: 

The Top 20 Pitchers I've Ever Seen 

1. Pedro Martinez 
2. Randy Johnson
3. Mariano Rivera 
4. Roger Clemens
5. Justin Verlander 
6. Max Scherzer 
7. Clayton Kershaw 
8. Greg Maddux 
9. John Smoltz
10. Curt Schilling 
11. CC Sabathia 
12. Roy Halladay 
13. Tom Glavine 
14. Felix Hernandez 
15. Gerrit Cole 
16. Mike Mussina 
17. Johan Santana 
18. Andy Pettitte 
19. Trevor Hoffman 
20. Jacob deGrom 

Honorable Mention (in no particular order)

Tim Lincecum
Stephen Strasburg
Kerry Wood 
Mark Prior 
David Cone 
Cliff Lee
Eric Gagne 
Jose Fernandez 
Jake Peavy
Corbin Burnes 
Kenley Jansen 
Billy Wagner 
Craig Kimbrel 

John Frascella is a published baseball author who has been covering the game for nearly 20 years. Follow him on Twitter @LegendSports7 for all things baseball, football and basketball.  

2 comments:

  1. I have been a MLB fan since 1967, so my list would be a lot different than yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, quite different indeed! Thanks for reading, and taking the time to write to me. Always feel free to direct all sports related comments and debates to @LegendSports7 on Twitter. Many thanks again!

      Delete