Wednesday, April 5, 2023

The Top 10 NCAA Men's Basketball Programs of My Lifetime: Are My Huskies No. 1, Now?

 

Photo Credit: Orlando Sentinel 

A fifth championship trophy for my prolific UConn Huskies! 

BEFORE we secured another title, I posted my top 10 Men's College Basketball programs on Twitter @LegendSports7

1. Kentucky
2. North Carolina
3. Kansas
4. Duke
5. UCLA
6. UConn
7. Villanova
8. Syracuse 
9. Arizona 
10. Florida 

But after the game - after we nailed down a decisive 5th title - I changed my rankings with the help of experts Aaron Torres and Matt Gallo: 

1. North Carolina
2. UConn
3. Kansas
4. Duke
5. Kentucky
6. Villanova
7. UCLA
8. Syracuse
9. Florida 
10. Michigan State 

Thanks for the help, A.T. and Matty! 

John Frascella is a published sports author who has been a professional writer for 19 years. Follow him on Twitter @LegendSports7 for all things college basketball, NBA, NFL and MLB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment