Tuesday, August 8, 2023

My Glory Days: The Top 10 Basketball Players I've Played With or Against

 

Photo Credit: UConn Intramurals 

We have to practice what we preach in this world, right! People always challenge my sports expertise at LegendSports7 on Twitter aka X - don't forget to Follow! - so I often have to defend myself with video clips and evidence from my playing career. 

Today, let's take a look at the best basketball players I've ever played with or against in my playing career: 

John Frascella's Top 10 Basketball Teammates/Adversaries

1. Rudy Gay
2. Donny Marshall
3. Sundiata Gaines
4. Danny Lansanah
5. Ronald Ramon
6. Darius Butler
7. Marcus Williams
8. Conrad Stewart
9. Jeff Leas
10. Jason Williams

Honorable Mention (in no particular order)

Markus Searight
Sami Ameziane 
Bryan Botwinick 
'Franklin Square' from Island Garden 
'Michael Jordan' from Island Garden 

John Frascella is a published sports author and professional sports writer for Razzball, FanSided and Recruit Certified. Follow him on Twitter aka X @LegendSports7 for all things NBA, NFL and MLB throughout the year. 

1 comment:

  1. For sure I thought Bryan Botwinick would break into the top 10

    ReplyDelete